Building a website is not an easy task, but there is a proven method that makes it substantially easier and quicker – it’s plugins. But with there being so many on the market at the moment, it’s difficult to find the right ones.
To help you out, we’ve rounded up the best plugins to use in 2019. The list contains all sorts of plugins – forms, tables, builders and many more. All you need to run your business more efficiently.
Without further ado, here are the plugins you’ll want to use in 2019. Plus, we do have some new promising plugins featured just for you.
From a simple newsletter form to complex registration forms, CaptainForm has your back in all your needs. This form building plugin allows creating forms straight from the plugin dashboard in WordPress.
- More than 30 free form templates that are easily customizable;
- Integration with other useful services – PayPal; MailChimp; DropBox and many more;
- Easy to use drag&drop editor.
If you’re building (or planning to build) a WordPress site, you’re most likely to look into a builder to make the process as quick and simple as possible. A plugin that does a great job at that is Visual Composer Website Builder. A drag&drop builder that stands out from the pool of builders with its use of the newest technologies, performance and innovative features.
Why Visual Composer?
- Visual Composer allows building a full website, including the header, footer as well as a sidebar;
- With Visual Composer, you get access to Visual Composer Hub – an online marketplace where you can get professionally made templates, elements, extensions, and add-ons;
- You can extend Visual Composer by creating your own elements and even integrate the free version into your themes by the help of Visual Composer API.
If you want to add tables to a WordPress site, your options are quite limited as the default tables are not very customizable. That can be easily changed with wpDataTables.
- Responsive options so your tables can be easily viewed on all devices;
- Works well and fast with a large amount of information;
- It is possible to create charts from any table.
There’s a big chance that this is the plugin you already have on your site, as it has more than 9,000,000 installs. If you don’t, you’re in for a treat.
Yoast SEO is the most popular WordPress SEO plugin for a reason. It’s an easy-to-use plugin that allows optimizing your site without hiring an SEO expert. Yoast is the expert you’ll need.
Why Yoast SEO?
- Yoast SEO has a very handy feature and it’s the readability check – it detects hard to read parts and suggest what to do, so the visitor would actually read what you’ve written;
- With Yoast SEO, you can see how your page is going to look when it comes up in Google Search as well as social media;
- Yoast has one of the most active communities, so you have a question, there will always be someone with an answer.
Online fundraising can be frustrating if you use the wrong tools. GiveWP is a plugin that makes accepting donations from your WordPress site easy and quick. It’s designed specifically for fundraising, so the features are catered to that purpose. They believe that collecting donations shouldn’t cost you a thing so the plugin is free.
- There are 0% commission charges;
- There are add-ons available if you want to expand the default options of the plugin;
- You can access detailed documentation to guide you through the plugin (as well as the addons).
OptinMonster is the top software for conversion optimization and lead generation, as it takes minimal setup and does a great job. This plugin is used on more than 700 000 websites, Pinterest and TripAdvisor being just some of the big names.
- OptinMonster has a powerful targeting and segmentation engine;
- You can choose from 75+ templates to that have been tested and proven to work, so you don’t have to do any extra work yourself;
- It’s always important to know what worked exactly – OptinMoster makes A/B testing easy.
Sometimes when you create a website in WordPress, the customization options are limited. CSS Hero allows customizing the look of your site quickly. It allows you to take full control of the appearance of your site.
Why CSS Hero?
- CSS Hero has integration with Unsplash – a royalty-free image library. This integration can drastically speed up the process of looking for the right image for your page;
- There are pre-made snippets available to make the process a lot faster;
- You can customize elements like font style and typography, colors, adjust element margins and paddings with ease.
Rising WordPress stars
The most popular solution might not always be the best fit for your project, so we’ve gathered some new and interesting plugins that are great alternatives to the WordPress “big guys”. Also new plugins by well-known WordPress companies, that are growing rapidly.
If you’re building an online store in WordPress and are looking for an e-commerce plugin, then you must consider BigCommerce. WooCommerce seems to be the most popular solution, but this is a great alternative.
- You get access to BigCommerce Theme Store where you can get quality themes for your online store;
- Easy to manage and customize your products;
- BigCommerce offers many payment options – it supports over 60 payment gateways as well as offline payments, multiple currencies, secure checkouts, and more important features.
Amelia is a plugin by the company behind another plugin on this list – wpDataTables. This WordPress booking plugin that is suited for accepting online appointment bookings as well as payments. Amelia offers a whole bunch of handy features to make the booking process easy for you as much as for the user.
- Amelia allows adding multiple employees, as well as working hours, breaks, days off for each employee;
- For the ease of employees, there’s Google Calendar Synchronization, so everyone can see their schedule;
- Custom Fields feature allows customizing the booking forms to fit your needs exactly.
- Quick setup time – MalCare promises a 1-minute install;
- Additional features like login protection; bulk website updates; email alerts; minimal false alarms etc.;
- You don’t need any technical knowledge to protect your site.
Time to choose!
And hey, 2019 has only just begun, therefore you’ll have plenty of time to test the plugins and figure out if these are a good fit for you. Let us know in the comments, what you think are the best plugins for 2019!